The applicant will be responsible for technical and design aspects of an assigned project, including Design and Construction Drawings.
- A graduate of an accredited architectural program with Bachelor's level degree.
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Demonstrate competency with computer software (Revit, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate architectural skills to include drawing, rendering, visual and presentation skills utilizing internal resources.
- Display ability to make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgment.
- Prepare and produce drawings, design and construction documents.
- Promote a collaborative environment by maintaining strong communication with team members of all levels.
- Complete research as needed.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the Project and Firm.