The Applicant will be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions. The applicant should be competent in all conventional aspects of architecture.
- Registered Architect a plus
- A graduate of an accredited architectural program with Bachelor's level degree.
- Demonstrate competency with computer software (Revit, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional architectural experience to include graphic and/or design experience.
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate architectural skills to include drawing, rendering, visual and presentation skills utilizing internal resources.
- Assist Project Architect in coordinating necessary tasks for a variety of Projects.
- Display ability to make design and documentation decisions using discretion and good judgment.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related assignments.
- Prepare and produce drawings, design and construction documents.
- Strong understanding of building systems, codes, and construction methods.
- Promote a collaborative environment by maintaining strong communication with team members of all levels.
- Complete research as needed.
- Travel to Project Job Site or Design Office as required to facilitate design and construction under the direction of the Project Architect.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the Project and Firm.